Sunday, December 16, 2012

Evan, You may come now.


The winds are getting rougher and the rain is getting harder. Cyclone Evan is much anticipated than not: in order that it comes and goes away as quickly as it can.

Two days now I have been spending my time indoors looking outside every second and very minute. Being a cyclone virgin is not helping my state as it’s only making me more anxious than the rest. Sometimes I am picturing the worse, something like my house would fall if the cyclone hits, and at the same time I feel there is no harm in having a stroll outside.

The electricity is still running but might also be cut short if things exacerbates.  I have nothing to do but ogle at my water stock and rations, planning every time I see them: how to divide the stock between days and nights? Also being careful not to eat everything away at once, since there is nothing much to do but eat.

I wonder if the office is open but don’t care much to call and inquire.  The cars are heard to be in motion on the roads and I fathom I am the only coward stuck inside the four walls of her house. But being an obedient girl like I always have been, I am taking no chances to challenge the wrath of nature, and should rather resume to my writings now.

No comments:

Post a Comment